BREATHe~ DREAM~CREATE ~LOVE
HI THERE AND WELCOME! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
I’M AIMEE ANGELIQUE. IT’S NICE TO MEET YOU.
Let me start by telling you a little about me. I’m a partner, mother, friend, daughter and a Holistic Health & Lifestyle Coach and Yoga Instructor. I am an artist, entertainer, dreamer and most importantly, a self-love advocate. I believe in helping others to be the best version of themselves and seeing those around me at their brightest and most radiant self.
Through my yoga classes and coaching, I help guide you along this journey called life to find happiness and truthfulness; where love is the standard, presence is the norm and intuition is the guiding light.
The words – Breathe ~ Dream ~ Create ~ Love – are the words I live by and encourage in everything I do. I believe in embracing life, slowing down and living from the heart. And breaths. I believe in big, nourishing, centering breaths!
I look forward to welcoming you along to a yoga class soon or speaking to you about my one-on-one coaching sessions.
Love & Light,
Aimee Angelique xxx
Aimee Angelique is an IIN certified health coach and yoga instructor based in Newcastle, NSW.
With a background in media, performance, event management and public relations, Aimee has a contagiously vibrant energy and enduring commitment to helping others to shine brightly.
- Holistic Health Coach Diploma (Institute of Integrative Nutrition).
- Shine From Within Youth Mentor (Shine From Within).
- Certified Yoga Instructor (Sukha Mukha Yoga Teacher Training).
- Kids Yoga Teacher Training (Karma Kids Yoga).
- Certified Prenatal Yoga Instructor (Katie Manitsas Yoga Teacher Training).
- Diploma of Business Management.
- Acting School – Meisner Technique (The Actors Pulse).
- Professional stylist (including working with New Idea, Marie Claire and The Australian).
- Media production and project co-ordination.
- Director for events management (including the burlesque show “Dollies and Soldiers” and the popular “Welcome To The Wonderland’ dance parties.